Student Consumer Information Disclosures
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 requires that universities make available to current and prospective students important information concerning the institution's retention rates, graduation rates, crime reports, financial aid procedures and much more in an effort to ensure fairness and transparency for all higher education consumers. The University has developed this page to serve as the central portal for obtaining necessary information about our institution. It is our hope that this concerted effort between Trevecca Nazarene University (TNU) and the Department of Education to provide this data will allow all students to access the information they need to make the best college decision possible for them and their future.
For additional information about TNU and a comparison to other higher education institutions, please see the College Navigator website maintained by the U.S. Department of Education. This site contains useful information concerning student activities and services across more than 7,000 institutions of higher learning in the United States, including TNU.
General Institutional Information
- Information Concerning the Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Information about Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Cost of Attendance
- Requirements and Procedures for Official Withdrawal
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Financial Aid
- Refund Policy
- Textbook Information
Health & Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Campus Security Policies
- Emergency Information
- Security and Fire Report
- Retention and Graduation Rates
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
- Job Placement Rates for Graduates
- Equity in Athletic Disclosure Act
Trevecca encourages all students to participate in local, state, and national elections. As part of our responsibility to promote good citizenship, as well as good scholarship, the University urges all students to register to vote. Students who are not registered to vote are reminded that, to vote in the State of Tennessee they must register at least 30 days prior to an election. Click here for voter registration information.