The Master of Education in Curriculum, Assessment, and Instruction is an online master’s degree especially designed for classroom teachers who want to increase their teaching knowledge and skills to improve student learning. Emphasis is on practical means to achieve this goal.
- A prior bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An overall grade point average of at least 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale)
- International Students must score a 550 on the paper version of the TOEFL OR a 213 on the computer version
- Writing assessment
- Submit a completed online application.
- Submit two (2) copies of official transcripts.
- Transcripts marked "Issued to Student" are not recognized as official transcripts. Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the university granting the degree.
- Submit scanned copy of picture identification card.
- Submit copy of teaching license (if applicable).
- If not currently teacher of record in a public school classroom, submit proof of fingerprinting and complete successful background check.
- Must have access to a school where practica requirements can be completed.
- Complete successful interview with program director.
Submit all requested material to:
- Dr. Lewis Bridges
College of Lifelong Learning
Trevecca Nazarene University
333 Murfreesboro Road
Nashville, TN 37210