Trevecca's School of Business and Technology offers an innovating and thriving environment for leaders to improve their competencies and gain new skill sets. Strong ethics and the Christian value of servanthood undergird the entire curriculum so that we prepare our graduates for positions of both leadership and service in their organizations. Stay competitive and become an exceptional leader with Trevecca's graduate business options!
- Either a bachelor's degree in business or the completion of the program pre-requisites or the completion of a leveling assessment (see your advisor for details)
- 2.75 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) for all prior academic work
- Completion of a college level math course with a C or better (or successful completion of a math assessment)
- Completion of a college level English course with a C or better
*A prospective learner who does not meet up to one of these requirements may seek conditional acceptance to the program.
- Complete the online application
- Request official transcripts from each college attended
- Submit a resume
- Submit your immunization records (online students exempted)
Tennessee state law requires all colleges and universities to obtain immunization information from students. Please reference these instructions to properly submit your records.
Questions? Contact Teresa Geuy: 615-248-1351 firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial aid questions: Marcus Lackey 615-248-1427 email@example.com