Trevecca Symphony Orchestra
Director: Timothy Cierpke
The Trevecca Symphony Orchestra has since its inception in 1988 evolved into a full symphonic orchestra. The TSO operates under a five point outline.
- Purely volunteer participation by union and non-union musicians, maintaining the integrity of each player's efforts.
- Non competitive, friendly atmosphere with no assigned seating (excluding principal players).
- Stimulating literature with an eye toward a balance of historical periods.
- Detailed rehearsal/performance schedule which provides weekly sequence.
- Competent leadership who seeks quality performance within enjoyable rehearsal regimen.
To see performance places and times please visit the Department of Music Calendar.