REQUIREMENTS OF SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
Scholarships are awarded each year based on need, scholastic excellence in music and performing ability. Application for scholarship consideration can be requested from the Division of Music.
The deadline for Scholarship Applications to be received in the Music Office is February 9, 2015.
Requirements of scholarship recipients as follows:
1. Recipient is to take private lessons in his/her performance area each
semester when this is still part of their degree requirements.
2. Recipient is to perform each semester they are enrolled in applied study in
an appropriate choral or instrumental music division ensemble. Voice and
keyboard students enroll in Choral Union, instrumental students enroll in Wind
Ensemble, and string students enroll in Trevecca Symphony Orchestra.
3. Scholarships are available to all students regardless of major.
4. Recipient must maintain a 3.0 GPA in music courses and an overall GPA of
5. A grade of "F" in a music course is an automatic forfeiture of the scholarship
for the following semester.
6. Recipient must perform in at least one recital during the semester when
studying private lessons.
7. Pass Recital Attendance
To pass recital attendance by attending the required number of
recitals/concerts during each semester.