School of Education
Thank you for considering Trevecca Nazarene University as the place to continue your education. As dean of the School of Education, I want to share several reasons our students and graduates choose and continue to choose Trevecca:
- First, Trevecca's graduates achieve higher-than-average success in their careers and deeper satisfaction in their lives.
- Second, our students work in cohorts and classes that create a lifetime network of personal and professional relationships.
- Third, our faculty authentically cares about your success, not only in your education while you attend Trevecca, but also in your career in the years ahead of you.
- Fourth, Trevecca's technology and buildings have modern amenities, are well designed and cared for, and offer the latest technologies.
- Fifth, even if you are not sure what you want to do or be, the School of Education is equipped to help you explore your own potential and find what is best for you.
Finally, at Trevecca and in the School of Education, you are a person, one to whom we are committed to helping succeed at reaching your goals and making your dream a reality. My door is open to you. I look forward to welcoming you to Trevecca.
Suzann Harris, Ed.D.
Dean, School of Education
Doctor of Education
Faculty and Staff
Dean, School of Education
Coordinator of MLIS Program & Accreditation Assessments
Coordinator, Special Education Programs & Grant-related Programs
Associate Professor, Education; LiveText Consultant
Director, Adv. Grad. Programs; Asst. Accred. & Assess. Officer
Director of Assessment
Support Specialist, Ed.D. in Leadership & Prof. Pract.; Grad. Admissions Liaison
Support Specialist, Advanced Graduate Programs
Director, Library Services
Assistant, School of Education
Director, Ed.D. in Leadership & Professional Practice
Support Specialist, Initial Licensure Programs
Administrative Assistant to the Dean, School of Education
Assistant Professor, Library & Information Science
Director of Teacher Education Programs, Initial Licenses
Director, Center for Teaching & Learning
Coordinator of State Assessments & Clinical Placements
Mission and Conceptual Framework
- Curriculum, Assessment & Instruction (7.15.14)
- Educational Leadership (7.29.14)
- English Language Learners (7.15.14)
- Library & Information Science (7.15.14)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (7.15.14)
- Master of Arts in Education:Teaching [5th Year Program] (7.15.14)
- Visual Impairments Special Education (8.18.14)
- Ed.S. in Turnaround School Leadership (8.24.14)
- Curriculum, Assessment & Instruction (4.16.14)
- Educational Leadership (4.16.14)
- English Language Learners (5.8.14)
- Library & Information Science (4.2.14)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (5.8.14)
- Visual Impairments Special Education (4.2.14)