School of Education
12/6/13 WEATHER ANNOUNCEMENT:
- The following classes will abide by a two-hour delay for Saturday morning (10:00 a.m. start time):
MAT (Master of Arts in Teaching)
- While not predicted, should the weather worsen by 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, MAT classes will utilize their alternative class session.
ELL (English Language Learners)
- Should the weather worsen by 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, MAT classes will utilize their alternative class session.
EdD (Doctorate in Leadership and Professional Practice)
- Please note: EDU 7001 is canceled for tonight (December 6th)
EDU 6015 Technology for Instructional Leaders (Dr. Marczak)
- For EDU 6015 only, should the weather worsen by 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, this class will utilize an alternative class session.
- The following classes will meet online:
- EDU 6025 Using Data and Research for Improved Student Learning (Dr. Dunbar)
- EDU 6725 Data Analysis (Dr. Collins)
- Vision Program classes scheduled to meet Friday evening and Saturday
Please use discretion in making the determination as to whether or not road conditions are conducive for safe travel
Thank you for considering Trevecca Nazarene University as the place to continue your education. As dean of the School of Education, I want to share several reasons our students and graduates choose and continue to choose Trevecca:
- First, Trevecca's graduates achieve higher-than-average success in their careers and deeper satisfaction in their lives.
- Second, our students work in cohorts and classes that create a lifetime network of personal and professional relationships.
- Third, our faculty authentically cares about your success, not only in your education while you attend Trevecca, but also in your career in the years ahead of you.
- Fourth, Trevecca's technology and buildings have modern amenities, are well designed and cared for, and offer the latest technologies.
- Fifth, even if you are not sure what you want to do or be, the School of Education is equipped to help you explore your own potential and find what is best for you.
Finally, at Trevecca and in the School of Education, you are a person, one to whom we are committed to helping succeed at reaching your goals and making your dream a reality. My door is open to you. I look forward to welcoming you to Trevecca.
Suzann Harris, Ed.D.
Dean, School of Education
Doctor of Education
Faculty and Staff
Dean, School of Education
Associate Professor, Library & Information Science
Coordinator, Special Education Programs & Grant-related Programs
Associate Professor, Education; LiveText Consultant
Director, Adv. Grad. Programs; Asst. Accred. & Assess. Officer
Director, Master of Arts in Teaching & ELL Programs
Support Specialist, Ed.D. in Leadership & Prof. Pract.; Grad. Admissions Liaison
Support Specialist, Advanced Graduate Programs
Director, Library Services
Associate Provost, Dean of Academic Affairs
Assistant, School of Education
Director, Ed.D. in Leadership & Professional Practice
Support Specialist, Initial Licensure Programs
Administrative Assistant to the Dean, School of Education
Cert. Officer, Initial & Adv. Licensure Programs; Coord., Post Bacc. Prog.
Assistant Professor, Library & Information Science
Director, Teacher Education Program
Director, Center for Teaching & Learning
Coordinator, Undergrad. Field Placement; Accred. & Assess. Officer
Coordinator, Graduate Field Placement
Mission and Conceptual Framework
- Curriculum, Assessment & Instruction (10.7.13)
- Educational Leadership (10.16.13)
- English Language Learners (10.7.13)
- Library & Information Science (10.16.13)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (10.7.13)
- Master of Arts in Education:Teaching [5th Year Program] (10.7.13)
- Teacher Leader (11.25.13)
- Visual Impairments Special Education (10.16.13)
- Ed.D. in Leadership & Professional Practice (11.13.13)
- Curriculum, Assessment & Instruction (8.13.13)
- Educational Leadership (9.2.13)
- English Language Learners (7.22.13)
- Library & Information Science (8.15.13)
- Teacher Leader (8.13.13)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (8.15.13)
- Visual Impairments Special Education (8.13.13)