Master of Arts in Teaching Admissions
Admission to the Master of Arts in Teaching Program:
Submit two copies of official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended. Transcripts marked "Issued to Student" are not recognized as official transcripts. Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the university. Request that transcripts be mailed directly to:
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- College of Life Long Learning
- 333 Murfreesboro Road
- Nashville, TN 37210
- Submit evidence of a passing score from the Praxis I Core Academic Skills Test.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Submit a record of immunizations to the Health Clinic. Click here for information.
- Submit a completed application and $25 non-refundable fee. Mail to address on the application, fax to the number on the application, or email to email@example.com.
- Submit three references.
- Complete successful interview and writing sample at interview.
- Complete successful Background Check.