Master of Arts in Teaching Admissions
Admission to the Master of Arts in Teaching Program:
Submit two copies of official transcripts. Transcripts marked "Issued to Student" are not recognized as official transcripts. Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the university granting the baccalaureate degree. Request transcripts be mailed directly to:
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- College of Life Long Learning
- 333 Murfreesboro Road
- Nashville, TN 37210
Submit evidence of passing scores from one of the following required exams:
- PRAXIS Content Exam
- 378 on the Miller Analogy Test
- 800 on Graduate Record Exam (verbal and quantitative combined)
- 22 ACT
- 1020 SAT
(International Students only: TOEFL scores in addition to MAT or GRE)
- 550 paper version
- 213 computer version
- Record of immunizations submitted to the Health Clinic. Click here for information.
- Submit a completed application and $25 non-refundable fee. Mail to address on the application, fax to the number on the application, or email to email@example.com.
- Mail a $25 check to the College of Life Long Learning
- Successful interview and writing sample completed at interview.
- Successful Background Check.