Post Baccalaureate Admissions
Individuals who have a baccalaureate degree and are seeking certification to teach may choose to take undergraduate courses to meet the Tennessee licensure requirements. The following steps are required for admission to the Post Baccalaureate program:
- Meet with the coordinator of Post Baccalaureate admissions for transcript analysis and discussion of available options.
Submit two copies of official transcripts. Transcripts marked "Issued to Student" are not recognized as official transcripts. Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the university granting the degree to:
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- School of Education, Dr. Mary F. Hand
- 333 Murfreesboro Road
- Nashville, TN 37210
Submit verification of acceptable test scores from one of the following.
- 22 on the ACT
- 1020 on the SAT
- 378 on the Miller Analogy Test
- 800 on Graduate Record Exam (verbal and quantitative combined)
- PPST Math - 318, Reading - 321, Writing - 319
- Submit a completed application and non-refundable $25 fee. Mail to address on the application, fax to the number on the application, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail a $25 check, deliver to the College of Lifelong Learning
Individuals who are already licensed as teachers may choose the Post Baccalaureate courses for license renewal or for additional areas of endorsement.
(Because Post Baccalaureate students are classified as "non-degree seeking," university policy states you are exempt from immunization requirements.")