Post Baccalaureate Admissions
Individuals who have a baccalaureate degree and are seeking certification to teach may choose to take undergraduate courses to meet the Tennessee licensure requirements. The following steps are required for admission to the Post Baccalaureate program:
- Meet with the coordinator of Post Baccalaureate admissions for transcript analysis and discussion of available options.
Submit two copies of official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended. Transcripts marked "Issued to Student" are not recognized as official transcripts. Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the university. Request that transcripts be mailed directly to:
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- College of Life Long Learning
- 333 Murfreesboro Road
- Nashville, TN 37210
- Submit evidence of a passing score from the Praxis I Core Academic Skills Test.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Submit a completed application and $25 non-refundable fee. Mail to address on the application, fax to the number on the application, or email to email@example.com.
Individuals who are already licensed as teachers may choose the Post Baccalaureate courses for license renewal or for additional areas of endorsement.
(Because Post Baccalaureate students are classified as "non-degree seeking," university policy states you are exempt from immunization requirements.")