If you want the best of both worlds—a smaller campus community with all of the advantages of a thriving metropolitan area—then Trevecca is the place for you. Its campus is only five minutes from downtown Nashville and a short drive to other parts of the city.
In earlier years Nashville was known as “The Athens of the South” because the city was home to so many colleges and universities, and the city is a welcoming place for students, who always find in Nashville many hings to do during their free time. The city boasts many beautiful parks and recreation areas, professional sports events, theatre productions, music venues of all types, shopping areas, and historical sites. The churches of the city welcome college students to find a home there while they are away from their home churches.
Trevecca appreciates its location in “Music City, USA,” and you will too!
Some Nashville attractions that deserve visits are the following:
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Parthenon and Centennial Park
- Ryman Auditorium
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Tennessee Bicentennial Mall
- Tennessee State Capitol Building