Tuition & Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid at Trevecca Nazarene University assists students in developing a plan for meeting their educational expenses.
Financial aid is administered in conjunction with a nationally established philosophy that is based on the belief that parents are the primary resource for helping students meet educational expenses. The student’s assets should also be considered. The Office of Financial Aid provides guidance and resources to help students and their families bridge the gap between a student’s potential resources and the University’s costs.
Adult Degree Students
- Online Payment
- Tuition Management Systems (TMS)
- Credit Balance/Refund Policy
- Instructions for requesting a refund from your excess financial aid
- Refund Schedule Spring 2014
- Traditional Undergraduate Refund Schedule
- My Plan to Pay Worksheet - (for traditional students, required for registration)
- My Plan to Pay Worksheet instructions