What is Trevecca’s Title IV school code?


Where is the Office of Financial Aid located?

Top floor the Martin Building (see campus map)

What are the office hours of the Office of Financial Aid?

Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.

What is the fax number for the Office of Financial Aid?


Where do I go if I have questions concerning my billing statement?

The accounting office. You may contact them at 615-248-1240 or email them at student_accounts@trevecca.edu.

Do I notify the Office of Financial Aid if I am offered an outside scholarship?

Yes. Send information about scholarships to our office. We need this information to ensure that you are not over-awarded.

Do I have to file the federal income tax returns before completing the FAFSA?

It will be easier to answer the questions on the FAFSA if the federal tax returns are completed; however, if you have not completed your tax returns, you may use estimated tax information to complete the FAFSA.

If I am a senior in high school or a transfer student, when should I apply?

You should apply for federal aid using the FAFSA in the January or February which proceeds the fall semester (August) in which you are going to enter Trevecca. If you are planning to start in the spring semester (January), you should apply at the same time noted above or as close to that as possible.

How often do I apply?

You must complete a new FAFSA form for each academic year.

Where can I get information on the Tennessee Hope Scholarship Program?

What is Federal College Work-study?

The Federal Work-study Program provides on-campus employment to eligible students who are enrolled at least half-time and who show a need for the earnings. This program is basically an incentive program from the government to get colleges to hire students to work on campus. It is both a benefit to the institution and to the student.

Am I guaranteed a job if I have been awarded work-study?

It is the responsibility of the student to secure a job. The work-study award is not a guarantee of employment.

How do I get a job on campus?

To find out about campus job listings and off-campus listings, contact the Center for Leadership, Calling, and Service at 615-248-1237. Job openings are available to all students; however, preference is usually given to students with work-study awards.

If I have a college work-study award and work on campus, how do I get paid? Does my pay have to go straight onto my bill?

If you work on campus in any capacity, with or without college work-study, you will be paid every other Friday just as if you were working at McDonald’s. Your earnings will never go onto your account towards your charges unless you do so yourself by taking the money to the accounting office and depositing it.

Can I get federal grants as a graduate student?

No. Federal grants are only available to students pursuing their first undergraduate degree.