Financial Aid Timeline
Step 1 Apply for enrollment for your program
Step 2 Apply FAFSA (Re-apply for your FAFSA by March of each year)
Step 3 Receive award letter and Instructions
Step 4 Complete Master Promissory Note (MPN) and the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling - (see instructions below)
Step 5 Return signed award letter
Step 4-MPN Instructions
1. Using your FAFSA pin number, Sign In under,
“Manage My Direct Loan”.
2. Click on “Complete Master Promissory Note”.
3. Click on “Subsidized/Unsubsidized”.
4. Complete the four steps:
(1) Personal Information
(2) Personal References
(3) Terms & Conditions
(4) Review & Sign
Step 4-Entrance Counseling Instructions
- Using your FAFSA pin number, sign In under “Manage My Direct Loan”
- Complete Entrance Counseling
- Select complete Entrance Counseling
- Follow steps to complete the quiz.
- Your entrance interview will be electronically transmitted to Trevecca.