Business Administration in Management
BAM Program Overview
The B.S. in Business Administration in Management at Trevecca is designed to help working adults who have at least an associate degree in a business-related area or equivalent content prerequisites to complete their bachelor’s degree. The 20-month, 48-semester-hour program is composed 16 courses in a variety of business and management areas. Students can also use documentation of prior learning through life experience as part of the program.
- Age 23 or above OR age 21 with an associate's degree OR age 21 with significant work experience
- Prior completion of at least 40 semester hours of college credit
- An overall grade point average of at least 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Demonstration of computer literacy
Complete the application
Complete the online application.
Send in your transcripts
Request official transcripts from each college attended.
- Transcripts must show prior credit of a college math course ("C" or higher) or a CLEP test, or pass a math assessment.
- Transcripts must show prior credit of a college English Composition course ("C" or higher) or a CLEP test, or pass a writing assessment.
Submit your immunization records
Tennessee state law requires all colleges and universities to obtain immunization information from students. Please reference these instructions to properly submit your records.
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we’ll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
BAM Graduation Requirements
In order for a student to receive the Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with a concentration in management, the following requirements must be met:
- A total of 120 semester hours must be earned with a 2.0 grade point average and all general core education requirements met. No student may graduate with less than 25% of the required degree hours (exclusive of testing, PLC, and military credit) earned at Trevecca.
- Based on a review of a student’s transcripts, transfer credit may be awarded for courses in the core program. A minimum of 36 credit hours of the degree must be from BAM related coursework taken at Trevecca. The core BAM courses and any courses that count toward the minimum 36 credit hour requirement for courses taken at Trevecca must result in a minimum grade of a C-. No minor or second major is required.
In addition to the 48 hours earned through the BAM program, 72 additional semester hours must be earned to meet the degree-completion requirements of 120 total semester hours. These 72 hours must consist of a minimum of 48 traditional hours. A maximum of 24 hours can be earned through non-traditional methods. The following limits by category are allowed to constitute the 72 hours:
- 45 hours of testing (AP, CLEP, Dantes)
- 24 hours Prior Learning Credit (PLC, PST)
- 24 hours of military experience credit
- Application for graduation must be made by the beginning of the final semester of classes.
- After BAM program completion, a student has six months to complete all requirements for the B.S. degree.