Master of Science in Management
(615) 248-1351 or 1-800-818-4256
Degree Program Overview
Trevecca's School of Business and Technology offers an innovating and thriving environment for leaders to improve their competencies and gain new skill sets. Strong ethics and the Christian value of servanthood undergird the entire curriculum so that we prepare our graduates for positions of both leadership and service in their organizations. Stay competitive and become an exceptional leader with Trevecca's graduate business options!
Click a box below for more information on that program option.
How to Apply to the MSM Programs
The admissions process for Trevecca's Graduate Business programs has been streamlined for your convenience. We are currently waiving all application fees! Apply today.
- Either a bachelor's degree in business or the completion of the program pre-requisites or the completion of a leveling assessment (see your advisor for details)
- 2.75 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) for all prior academic work
- Completion of a college level math course with a C or better (or successful completion of a math assessment)
- Completion of a college level English course with a C or better
A prospective learner who does not meet up to one of these requirements may seek conditional acceptance to the program.
Complete the application
Complete the online application.
Send in your transcripts
Request official transcripts from each college attended.
Submit a resume
Mail or email a professional resume to your admissions counselor.
Submit your immunization records (online students exempted)
Tennessee state law requires all colleges and universities to obtain immunization information from students. Please reference these instructions to properly submit your records.
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we’ll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
How to Contact Us
Contact Teresa Geuy with questions or to begin your admissions journey.
- Phone: (615) 248-1351
- Fax: (615) 248-1700
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 333 Murfreesboro Rd, Nashville TN 37210
All mail including resumes and official transcripts should be sent to the above address, Attn: Teresa Geuy.