SGA Minutes 11.7.11
Monday, November 7, 2011
Present: Riley Daniel, Jim, Betsy, Spraker, Evans, Jeff
Riley is a Cupid Shuffle expert
Prayer Requests: Riley—Spencer from the Y; Jim–got to go to game with his Napier kids YAY!, balance; Betsy—Uncle in hospital; Spraker—student brain tumor; Katie—crohn’s disease stuff; Jeff—things piling up, time management
Cash is the cutest.
- Homecoming is over...WOO!
- Get your office hours to Riley – 2 posted, 3 in all
Homecoming recap meeting – Monday, November 14 @ 7:00 PM
- o Jim, Daniel, Evans, Spraker
Denise Turner resigning
- 7 class council position open
- In General Meeting=movie fun!
- o McClurkan grave went well! Not too many people, more than last year though!
- o Worship night November 15th
- o Confessions next semester – ideas for topics? Competitiveness, Homosexuality, ?
- o Trojan Idol tryouts tomorrow 6-8 PM
- o Pump with the Bump-eh-need location (Boone or Moore?)
- o Homecoming was difficult
- Foreman – Concert team awesome; SGA not as involved with clean up
Trojan Madness – good overall; some not well-planned Banquet, Coronation, Parade went well!
- o Winter Retreat – Gatlinburg? Skiing?
- o Next deadline - 28th
- o Great staff, yay!
- o Chess Tournament coming up; looking for ways to make it more than chess
- o First night, Monday—terrible, no refs, lights went out , sprinklers...ahhhhh
- o No football games during guy home games
- o Communication stuff, woo