Residence Halls Open For Fall Semester Friday 8/22/2014 after 8:30am!
The commitment of Residence Life is to provide a safe, positive environment in which every resident may actively participate in Christian community. The opportunities to do this are endless and open to everyone. We encourage residents to:
- Create life-long relationships and memories with your peers
- Participate in educational/social/spiritual activities outside the classroom experience
- Develop Christian-based leadership skills through participation in RHA, hall events, Merge groups, LEAD participation, opportunity to be part of the residence life student staff.
- Develop interpersonal skills by learning to live in collaboration with your roommates, suitemates and hall mates
- Make solid, ethical choices about your involvement and responsibility in the community.