MERGE Small Groups
What is MERGE?
It is a small group of people:
- Learning to know, love and follow Jesus
- Developing close, honest relationships with each other
- Impacting the world through service
- Creating true, spiritual community where they live
Intimate connection with God and others is the foundation for spiritual growth. We were created to live in community with God and others.
Who can be a part of MERGE?
Anyone who desires to be connected more closely with God and others.
How do I join a MERGE group?
Check out the MERGE Group List (Coming Soon!)
See your R.A. or contact Brent Tallman at (615)248-1217 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I start a MERGE group?
- Read about what it means to be a MERGE group leader
- Fill out the Online Application
- Go through a brief interview and training session
- Advertise for your group (MERGE Flier Template)
- Maintain solid academic and social standings
- Report weekly attendance and prayer requests
- Participate as a group in at least one community service project per semester
Group Study Curriculums
Are you looking for a curriculum to study with your group? Check out the Small Group Curriculum Library in the basement of Waggoner Library.
Share a testimony or story about what God is doing through MERGE!
Brent Tallman at (615)248-1217 or email@example.com