Information Technology Services
Welcome to Information Technology Services!
Please follow these steps to gain access to our services.
STEP 1: Change your PASSWORD!
Are you ON CAMPUS? If so, you must first change your password by clicking here.
Are you OFF CAMPUS? If so, you must first change your password by clicking here.
- Your network username will comprise your first initial, middle initial and last name.
- Your initial network password will be 12 digits long; comprising the uppercase letter "T", the lowercase letter "r", and the last 4 digits of your SSN followed by the last 6 digits of your student ID number.
Please use the following criteria to create your new password:
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Cannot use any part of your name or username (3 letters or more in a row)
- Must contain 3 of the 4 following characters: uppercase, lowercase, number, and special characters.
- As a security measure, your password will expire every 90 days and you will be required to change it (can't use same as previous 4 passwords)
STEP 2: Connect to SECURE WIRELESS!
While on campus, all Trevecca related sites are accessible through Secure Wireless (this includes TNU4U, Connect, Citrix, etc.), so you must be connected to the Secure connection. Please CLICK HERE to follow the correct instructions for your computer
STEP 3: Logon to the TNU4U Portal! (tnu4u.trevecca.edu)
Use your new firstname.lastname@example.org and password to login to portal which gives access to:
- Trevecca Email
- Class Schedule
- Award Letters
- Financial Information
If you have any issues with the above steps, please call the HelpDesk at 615-248-1223!
If your call doesn't get answered on the first try, please leave a message with a callback number and we will assist you as soon as possible.