Office 2010 FAQ
Does Trevecca offer Training for Office 2010
Trevecca has partnered with Microsoft to provide employees and students FREE online training on Microsoft products. This includes the latest version of Microsoft Office plus an extensive portfolio of IT professional and developer classes. Training methods include simulations, games, video, and interactive text. Please visit http://its.trevecca.edu/ITAcademy for a complete list of courses as well as instructions on how to logon and use this offering.
Access Print Shop Form
*IMPORTANT* Be sure to leave the From... field BLANK.
Add a signature
Out of Office
Recall a Message
- Click on your Sent Items folder.
- Double-click the message you want to recall.
Go to Actions > Recall this Message...
Select the radio button you desire and press OK.
- Create a New E-mail message.
- Click on Options.
Click Direct Replies To.
In the Have replies sent to: text box, type in the e-mail address. Alternatively, click the Select Names... button to open the Global Address Book.
- Press Close and the Direct Replies To button will remain highlighted.
- Assuming the Calendar tab is selected in Outlook, right-click Calendar located under My Calendars.
Go to Share > Share Calendar.
Change Default Font Size
Click the small button in the bottom right of the Font section.
- Change the Size to the desired number.
Click the Set As Default button in the bottom left.
Click the radio button: All documents based on the Normal template? and click OK.