Office 2010 FAQ
Access Print Shop Form
The Print Shop form is no longer accessible in Outlook. The Digital Printer and Media Center department has a website with an online form. Please go here: http://www.trevecca.edu/marketing/digital-print-and-media-center and use the forms located at the bottom of the page.
Add a signature
Out of Office
Recall a Message
- Click on your Sent Items folder.
- Double-click the message you want to recall.
Go to Actions > Recall this Message...
Select the radio button you desire and press OK.
- Create a New E-mail message.
- Click on Options.
Click Direct Replies To.
In the Have replies sent to: text box, type in the e-mail address. Alternatively, click the Select Names... button to open the Global Address Book.
- Press Close and the Direct Replies To button will remain highlighted.
- Assuming the Calendar tab is selected in Outlook, right-click Calendar located under My Calendars.
Go to Share > Share Calendar.
Change Default Font Size
Click the small button in the bottom right of the Font section.
- Change the Size to the desired number.
Click the Set As Default button in the bottom left.
Click the radio button: All documents based on the Normal template? and click OK.