Microsoft IT Academy
What is Microsoft IT Academy?
"The Microsoft IT Academy Program is a college- and career-ready education program available to all accredited academic institutions, designed to provide students with the 21st century technology skills necessary to acquire certification and be competitive in today’s rapidly evolving workplace" Obtained from: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/itacademy/overview.aspx.
IT Academy Course List
Use your Trevecca student e-mail address (Windows Live ID) to login to the IT Academy site. Follow steps listed below.
- Please submit a SchoolDude request asking to be setup for IT Academy. We will setup a Windows Live account using your @trevecca.edu e-mail address.
- After receiving notification that your account is setup, please proceed to steps listed below.
- Go to the Microsoft IT Academy site: https://itacademy.microsoftelearning.com.
On the right side under Enter Access Code, click on the Click Here link to enter an access code.
- Access Codes are located on https://MyTNU.trevecca.edu on the ITS page (click on the Departments tab). Click Here for a direct link to the access codes. *NOTE: Internet Explorer users must type garden\ before the username.
After you enter the access code and type in your e-mail address and proceed, it will prompt you to sign in if you have not already done so.
- It might prompt you to verify your e-mail address. If you do not see the e-mail, check in your Junk Mail folder or use the Resend email button.
- Click on the Learning Catalog tab to view the courses you have access to.