Please enroll into our password/account reset tool by clicking HERE!
Instructions on how to install Lync.
1. Verify which version of the operating system you are running.
- Windows Vista/7
You can check the information by clicking on start> Right Click on computer and go to Properties.
- Windows 8
Go to setting gear>PC info
2. It will pull up system Information. Under System, you should see the System Type which is either 32-bit or 64-bit
3. Download the correct bit version that matches your system.
32-bit Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35451
64-bit Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35450
4. Run the setup and follow the on screen instructions.
5. Once Lync is installed, log in using your TNU Network account credentials.
Here is Microsoft’s informational page explaining how Lync works: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/lync-help/what-is-lync-basic-HA103437092.aspx?CTT=1
Are you having an issue with Lync not properly running? Run this fix for the ShoreTel compatibility issue.
- Verify which version of the operating system you are running.
- Download the correct bit version that matches your system for the LyncFix.
- Run the LyncFix.
- Go to Control Panel>Programs and Features>select Lync and choose repair.
- Reboot the computer
- Launch Lync