Current Job Opportunities
Academic Records Office
Trevecca Nazarene University
University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
The Records Assistant will perform administrative duties to support the Academic Records Office. The position is a regular full-time, hourly, non-exempt position which reports to the Registrar.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Processes transcript requests in a timely manner
- Prepares letters of deferment and enrollment verification as requested
- Assists in the registration process
- Assists in preparing academic records as needed for instructors
- Assists with graduation details
- Assists in the maintenance of students’ academic records
- Assists the Registrar in preparation of various reports
- Performs additional duties assigned by the Registrar
- Experience in an educational setting preferred
- Excellent phone and in-person interpersonal skills required for interaction with students, alumni, and University personnel
- Well organized
- Ability to complete work at a steady pace in the midst of interruptions
- Must work with other office personnel as a team
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong work ethic coupled with a willingness to follow procedures and required routines
- Excellent communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills
- Possess high degree of accuracy
- Highly motivated self-starter
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a current resume, with pay requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Label email subject line: Records Assistant Position.
No phone calls or agencies, please.