Current Job Opportunities
TNU Data Coordinator
Financial Services – Financial Aid
Trevecca Nazarene University
University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
To process and maintain Institutional Student Information Records, request and collect all necessary documentation and maintain student information. The Data Coordinator position is a regular full-time 12 month yearly function which reports to the Director of Financial Services.
List of Major Responsibilities:
- Transmit and receive data from Department of Education
- Reconcile Federal Pell Grant Program
- Process Church Matching Scholarships
- Process Tuition Remission
- Send and request tax forms along with other verification documents
- Process Private Loans
- Send document tracking letters
- Assist students and parents with financial aid questions
- Reporting and reconciling Teach Grant Program
- Process EFT rosters
- Transmit grants, scholarships and loans to student accounts
- Assist with completion of the annual FISAP report
- Must be organized, accurate and detail-oriented
- Must enjoy working with people
- Must be comfortable using computer applications/tools
- Able to communicate and work well with other campus staff, students, and others.
- Able to handle a large volume of work
- Mature, able to maintain confidentiality
- Team player, willing to help out as needed in the department
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a current resume, with pay requirements, to email@example.com .
Label email subject line: Data Coordinator
No phone calls or agencies, please.