Current Job Opportunities
Marketing and Communications
Trevecca Nazarene University
University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a qualified candidate for Digital Publicist (DP). The DP is primarily responsible to control and oversee all outgoing digital marketing which includes the university website and the overall social media strategy. The DP will be a regular full-time 12 month yearly function which reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the University's web manager and is responsible for the daily oversight of the website (strategy, direction, content, and appearance).
- Serves as the University's social media manager and is responsible for daily social media communications (strategy, direction, and content).
- Works in conjunction with the Director of Public Relations to research, write and edit stories. Takes lead in the use of all digital platforms to better promote the Trevecca brand.
- Serves as liaison between marketing and departments to serve all digital marketing needs.
- Communicates consistently and quickly with the university’s web developer on all technical needs for the website.
- Manages an online team of student representatives who are bloggers for the Trevecca Live site.
- Works with the Admissions department to develop online and social media strategy to recruit new students.
- Provides ongoing training about website management and social media where new tools are presented, problems are solved, etc.
- Oversees the daily “Campus News” internal email newsletter and the monthly “News from the Hill” external email newsletter.
- Supports University marketing efforts through online implementation.
- Provides web analytics from online marketing campaign initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Oversees digital content to ensure consistency of content and messaging.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in the area of web management and/or social media management
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing or a related field
- Ability to train and lead a team of departmental content managers
- Excellent oral, written, editing and communication skills
- Experience with website development and coding
- A commitment to the mission and values of Christian higher education
- Can express a mature Christian testimony
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: email@example.com . Please label email subject line: Digital Publicist.
Please no agencies or telephone calls.