Waggoner Library Online
The library is dedicated to facilitating education and research by providing access to resources and quality services for the University community.
Should you need help with log in or research questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org This email is checked regularly.
Waggoner Library provides full content online for eBooks, videos, journal articles, trade publications, newspapers, and other resources. These full-text online resources can be printed, emailed or downloaded, and are accessible 24/7.
At some point during your research within the library website you will need to authenticate [identify] your status as a Trevecca student. This is done by providing your first and last name along with your 11 digit library barcode number when prompted. Contact either your program support specialist or the Reference Desk (615) 248-1570 or email@example.com ] if you don’t have your library barcode number. Click on the links below to find the information you need.
For students in specific online programs use these links to program specific research guides:
- View a short video tutorial on Homepage Basics or perhaps one on using our Electronic Resources-locating databases to search for articles.
- Start here for an overview of resources
- Books and eBooks – limit material type to EBOOK to view the online book collection
- Journal articles
- Video sources
- Research Guides to Waggoner Resources by topic
- My Account to log in to your library account to save a search, renew books, or access databases from off campus.
- Getting Help
- Flow is an online citation/research management tool that helps you collect, organize, and share citations from library databases, websites, and other resources. It also helps you create a bibliography in a wide variety of citation styles. To use Flow, first you need to create your account. Use the link to RefWorks and Flow in the 'What's New' section of the library homepage to open information about FLOW. You may need our access code - 001a-ff23
- Learn more about Flow by viewing this short video, Introducing Flow. Read more about Flow features here.
- Citation Tools APA, MLA, Chicago, and Turabian documentation style guides and tools
- FAQ’s facts about Waggoner Library
Once you know your way around the library web pages, use the shortcut links below (or on the right hand menu) to guide you to our main pages.