RefWorks at Waggoner Library
About RefWorks: RefWorks is a citation management software program paid for by Waggoner Library. RefWorks collects, stores, and organizes citations from books, articles, web sites, and other sources. It automatically converts citations into properly formatted bibliographies. APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, and many other citation styles are included. RefWorks interfaces with many of Waggoner Library databases, as well as databases at other libraries. All Trevecca undergraduate and graduate students , faculty and staff may set up their own accounts.
Make the most of RefWorks:
- Learn to Use RefWorks in 20min YouTube tutorial
- Read the RefWorks Fact Sheet
- RefWorks2.0 Quick Start Guide - includes how to export citations, creating folders and bibliographies.
- Maximize your citations by attaching files to your RefWorks citations.
- Contact Waggoner Library for our Group Code or assistance.