Trevecca Nazarene University

Commencement plans--in case of rain

Because weather forecasts for tomorrow, May 3, include showers, the University has issued an "Inclement-weather Plan" that may be used if inclement weather makes an outdoor ceremony impossible.

The final decision about tomorrow's ceremony--whether held outdoors as planned or moved indoors--will be made early tomorrow morning. That decision will be posted on this site and will be broadcast on WNAZ (89.1fm) and on WENO (760 am).

You may want to become familiar with that rain plan. If so, you may access the full document by clicking here.