Trevecca Nazarene University launched its newest degree completion program, a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer information technology, on Monday, Sept. 14.
Nineteen students met Monday night to be a part of Trevecca’s first BSIT program cohort. The program was created for those who desire a life change that starts with a new career or a promotion in the IT industry. This accelerated degree-completion program with its flexible schedule, accessible and current content, and experienced faculty provides one the finest information technology learning experiences in Tennessee.
“We are pleased to be able to be at the forefront of the Nashville area effort of equipping the community with talented individuals in computing technologies,” said program director Ed Anthony.
- Cohort-based blended (50% online, 50% classroom) learning experience
- Students will meet once a week
- Physical presence on campus only required a few times a month
- Program length is 17 months
- Accelerated degree-completion program designed for working adults
- Blended on-line and in-classroom learning experience
- Exposure to the latest business technologies, including Oracle, Sun, Adobe, Microsoft, and IBM
- All major IT domains are covered