The retreat will be held at Deer Run Retreat Center in Thompson’s Station, Tenn, Oct. 30-31. The goal of the retreat is to provide a practical guide to help students uncover their gifts and passions in order to identify their life purpose.
- Learn about their purpose for their lives and how they can find their true identity through living the life that they were designed to live.
- Look at their personal mission, identify their core values, and set short and long range goals that will lead them to fulfil their purpose.
Elmore, founder and president of Growing Leaders, Inc., will speak on the topic of “The Life Your Were Meant to Live.” He will speak on the following topics. For more information, visit www.GrowingLeaders.com.
- Leadership development (Habitudes™)
- Millennial Generation (Gen Y)
- Mentoring: How to invest your life in others
- Identity, Strengths and Personal Life Mission
- Nurturing the Leader in Your Child
- Character and self-leadership
- Becoming an effective communicator
The Sophomore Retreat targets and invites a diverse group of students to gather off campus for the following purposes:
- Enhance holistic student development & growth in academic, spiritual, and leadership skills.
- Explore academic opportunities and goals within Trevecca’s programs and beyond.
- Connect students with services available to them in the Center for Leadership, Calling, & Service.
- Develop relationships with peers, & members of the Center for Leadership, Calling, & Service team.
For more information, contact Jennifer Wyatt Neely at firstname.lastname@example.org.