Trevecca Nazarene University’s Department of Graduate Psychology recently presented Issues in Therapy featuring master therapist Greg Lester, a psychologist who specializes in personality disorders.
The Issues in Therapy annual event is a day training for professional counselors. This year’s event was held on Friday, October 9, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM, on Trevecca’s campus at the
Lester, known for teaching more human services professionals how to handle, manage, diagnose and treat disordered behavior in clients, colleagues, staff and personal life than anyone else in history, brought his practical, down-to-earth concepts and methods to Trevecca.
He spoke on
- How to identify the different types of disordered behavior quickly and effectively
- How to avoid getting caught in the "dead-end traps" that disordered behavior sets for us
- How to shift your own behavior to effectively handle disordered people
- How to prevent disordered behavior form upsetting you
- How to change disordered behavior in therapy