Trevecca Nazarene University

Fire breaks out in Moore Physical Education Center

In the early evening before dusk tonight,  Tuesday, March 21, a fire broke out in the mechanical room of the Moore Physical Education Center on Trevecca's campus. The Metro Nashville Fire Department arrived and put out the blaze, which was contained in the mechanical room. The building sustained some smoke damage, and clean-up crews were already at work by 7 PM.
    The gym was evacuated when the fire was discovered. No one was injured. The gym is closed until the cleaning is completed.