View more information about each of these traveling groups below.
• India—TAG (Trevecca Around the Globe) Team
The India TAG team has arrived safely back in Nashville, after spending many days at work with a VBS program with orphans at Michael Job Center.
• Madrigalians EuroTour
The highlight of today’s tour is a scheduled performance at Notre Dame Cathedral. The group will also visit Sacre Coeur Cathedral for spectacular view of Paris and will have the opportunity to visit Montmartre, the famous Artists’ Square.
• Peru—Extreme Nazarene Ministries
This group is nearly finished with their travels and in recent days have held volleyball and soccer tournaments in public parks with residents of the area. Today they will continue their tour of the country and surrounding area. They also fly to Lima today and will spend the night there before returning home to the US. Please pray for their continued safe travels.
• Eastern Europe—Immerse Groups
The 4 groups have split and have settled into their semi-permanent residences for the 3 months they will remain and work in the communities there. Read about their journeys by visiting each team's blog (links included below).
• Sofia, Bulgaria Team Blog - http://sofiateam.blogspot.com
• Vidrare, Bulgaria Team Blog - http://immersevidrare.blogspot.com
• Sighisoara, Romania Team Blog - http://immerseromania.blogspot.com
• Razgrad/Varna, Bulgaria Team Blog - http://thisiswhatitslike.blogspot.com