The spring 2014 edition of The Cumberland River Review is now available. This online journal of original poems, fiction, and artwork can be viewed here.
Trevecca students who served on the editorial staff of this edition are the following:
Erin Wiese (managing editor), Elizabeth Baxter, Justin Cockrell, Grayson Dance, Emily Diehl, Joshua Flatt, Katrina Ford, Deborah Givens, Dillon Jones, Christian Keen, Kim Lilienthal, Crystal Martel, Andrew Raney, Jordan Taylor, and Tori White. Creative writing professor Graham Hilliard is the advisor for The Cumberland River Review.
This latest edition of the Review includes the following:
- Still Life with Gibson SG and Unpacked Bags by Harold Whit Williams
- Granby Row, 5 a.m. by Maggie Colvett
- Ornithological by Todd Davis
- Old Turret by Michael Lauchlan
- Little Mutable by Judith H. Montgomery
- We Might Be Monsters by Ruth Williams
- Nocturne in an Empty Field by M. P. Jones IV
- This by Brian Swann
- The Gypsy Girl on the Champs-Élysées by Danielle Jones-Pruett
- How Could I Not See by Lauren Camp
Artwork—Dark Sea XX by Laura Young