1. Is there an application fee?
  2. How do I apply?
  3. It says I have an error on my application. How do I fix it?
    • Make sure you fill out anything with a red asterisk (*) as that is required. If you have clicked on a box and have not filled it and the application will not let you move forward, go back and type in “N/A” for not applicable.
    • You may also not be allowed to move forward because you have not listed a “State” even though you have typed in a foreign address. If that is the case, please type in “Tennessee”.
  4. Where can I send my transcripts?
    • Partial transcripts can be sent at any time to admissions@trevecca.edu.
    • Official transcripts must be in English and must be sent from a school email address to admissions@trevecca.edu.
    • As an international student, you may be required to use a foreign credential evaluation service. A list of approved organizations can be found at www.NACES.org. Please contact your Admissions Counselor before requesting this service.
  5. Can I receive scholarships as an international student?
  6. How can I apply for scholarships?
    • Your undergraduate application is also your application for scholarships. There is no other form you would need to complete in order to apply for scholarships!
  7. What are your admissions requirements?
    • As an International Undergraduate student, we require an 18 ACT/940 SAT and 2.5 GPA.
    • As an International Transfer student, we require a 2.0 College/University GPA.
  8. How much does it cost to go to Trevecca?
  9. How do my family and I pay for tuition?
    • We offer monthly payment options to help with the cost of attending college.
  10. When is the application or deposit deadline?
    • Fall Application – April 1                                  Spring Application – November 1
    • Fall Enrollment Deposit – May 1                                   Spring Enrollment Deposit – December 1
    • Fall Form I-20 – June 1                                       Spring Form I-20 – December 1
  11. I’m locked out of my account. What do I do?
    • If you are locked out of your TNU4U Account or your Trevecca Application Account, please contact Michael Newland at 615-248-1325 or manewland@trevecca.edu.
  12. Where do I send my Immunization Waivers?
  13. When will I receive my Form I-20?
    • The Form I-20 is only issued once you have been admitted to Trevecca and have completed the Certification of Financial Support.
  14. How do I receive my F-1 Student Visa from Trevecca?
    • You will only receive your F-1 Student Visa once you have been admitted to Trevecca, completed the Certification of Financial Support, paid your individual SEVIS fee, and have interviewed at the U.S. Embassy in your home country. They will issue your F-1 Student Visa in your passport.
  15. Am I allowed to work while a student? How much could I earn?
    • Yes! As an international student, you are only allowed to work on campus. Many of our departments on campus offer jobs and there is a “Career Fair” the first weeks of the semester where you will apply and interview for available jobs. We estimate that if you work an average of 10 hours a week, you can earn up to $3000 during both semesters.
  16. Do I need to take the TOEFL or IELTS?
    • English language proficiency is required through one of these tests if you have attended a high school/secondary education whose medium of instruction is not English.
    • The TOEFL or IELTS The TOEFL requirement can be waived if:
      • A student has attended a school for at least two years whose medium of instruction is English and successfully passed English. The student must be able to provide verification that the school did teach in English and that the student was not enrolled in any English support courses, such as ESL classes, during that time; or…
      • A student may submit an official college-level transcript showing completion of coursework at a "C" level (2.0 GPA) or better equivalent to Trevecca's English Composition (ENG 1020) from an accredited college or university.
  17. There’s a hold on my account. What do I do?
    • This hold will be taken care of when you check into orientation.