Orientation is required for all new freshman and transfer students. The Orientation program is designed to acquaint each new student and his or her family with University life and personnel. One Orientation session is available for Spring Semester just prior to the beginning of classes. New students beginning in a Fall Semester may choose to come for an orientation date in June or August. Trevecca encourages new students to come to the June session if possible. Space is limited in June; therefore, reservations are required for either selection beginning May 1.
Fall 2018 Calendar Dates and Events
- June 15-16, 2018: June New Student Orientation and Pre-Registration Program for Fall 2018 Admitted & Deposited Freshman and Transfer Applicants
- August 23-27, 2018: August New Student Orientation and Final Registration Program for Fall 2018 Admitted and Deposited Freshmen and Transfer Applicants
- August 28, 2018: Classes Begin
- For students and parents who attended June New Student Orientation, click here.
- For students and parents who did not attend June New Student Orientation, click here.
Note: Admitted and deposited students for Fall Semester will receive a brochure in May which includes instructions on how to register for Orientation, including the web link necessary to access the online Orientation registration.
Friendly reminder: Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students, including Freshman and Transfer students. All students are required to attend Orientation in its entirety. No exceptions will be made.