Orientation is required for all new freshman and transfer students. The Orientation program is designed to acquaint each new student and his or her family with University life and personnel. One Orientation session is available for Spring Semester just prior to the beginning of classes. New students beginning in a Fall Semester may choose to come for an orientation date in June or August. Trevecca encourages new students to come to the June session if possible. Space is limited in June; therefore, reservations are required for either selection beginning May 1.
2017 Spring Semester Orientation Dates
- January 9-10, 2017: Orientation and Registration Program for Spring 2017 Admitted and Deposited Freshman and Transfer Applicants
- January 11, 2017: Classes Begin
2017 Fall Semester Orientation Dates
- June 16-17, 2017: June New Student Orientation and Pre-Registration Program for Fall 2017 Admitted & Deposited Freshman and Transfer Applicants
- August 24-28, 2017: August New Student Orientation and Final Registration Program for Fall 2017 Admitted and Deposited Applicants
- August 29, 2017: Classes Begin
Note: Admitted and deposited students for Fall Semester will receive a brochure in May which includes instructions on how to register for Orientation, including the web link necessary to access the online Orientation registration.
Friendly reminder: Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students, including Freshman and Transfer students. All students are required to attend Orientation in its entirety. No exceptions will be made.
Are you traveling?
If you're traveling to Nashville for orientation, we recommend these nearby hotels.