27th Annual Fundraiser for Trevecca Athletics
Montgomery Bell State Park Golf Course
Saturday, September 7, 2019
8 a.m. Modified Shotgun Start
Four Person Scramble
- Select your own team or we can place you. Teams will be flighted according to the number of teams playing.
- Prizes for First and Second place winners in each flight.
Other prizes: Longest drive; ladies, men, and senior and super senior men, closest to the pin ~ designated par 3’s
- All net funds are for athletic scholarships at Trevecca Nazarene University.
- Entry fee is $125 per player, $80 is tax deductible and can be counted toward your designated Fellow fund.
- Entry fee includes: cart, greens fee, range balls, two mulligans, putting contest and lunch post play.
- Golfers and non-golfers may also be a Scramble Sponsor for $200. (fully tax deductible)
- Our contract with the golf course requires us to guarantee number of players. Golfers are scheduled to play after payment is assured.
- Registration after August 30, 2019 will be $150 per player.
This year, the Waggoner Scholarship Challenge Fund will match these funds which doubles your gift to the Trojan Booster Endowment!