How do I make a gift now?

Click here to make an online donation via credit card or call the Office of External Relations at 615-248-1355 to make a credit card gift by phone.

What are the ways to give?

  • Online Credit Card
  • Cash
  • Check
  • Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
  • Automatic Check Debit
  • Stock or other Securities
  • Real Estate
  • Gifts in Kind

What programs can I support?

  • Trevecca Annual Fund
  • Scholarships and other Endowed Funds
  • Building Funds
  • SE Region Educational Budgets
  • Student Mission Trips
  • Academic Departments
  • Athletic programs

How do I know if my company matches gifts?

Go to and type in your company name for any information regarding matching gifts from your company.

You can also check with your company's Human Resources office for information.

How do I start a scholarship?

Establishing a Scholarship: Frequently Asked Questions

  • Is there a need for more scholarship support at Trevecca?

Yes! While a college education—especially in a Christian environment like Trevecca—is a critically important investment, it is an expensive one. Many of Trevecca’s students come from families who have limited resources like pastors, missionaries, and teachers. In fact, nearly 95% of Trevecca’s undergraduate students receive some type of financial aid.

  • What are the steps to set up a scholarship at Trevecca?

First, you need to decide what type of student you would like to assist. It could be for a student studying in a certain field such as education. Or, you may want to designate the region the student lives, such as the State of Florida. You may want to assist students who have high financial need or combine various designations. It is important to note that the scholarships with fewer designations are easier to award that those with many restrictions.

Second, you need to decide if you want to fund an endowed scholarship or an annual scholarship. An endowed scholarship is one where the scholarship funds are invested and the income from the funds are available to award. A minimum of $20,000 (reached within 3 years) is needed to fund an endowed scholarship. An annual scholarship is one that is awarded, as funds are available. Some donors choose to fund a combination of an endowed and an annual scholarship.

Third, you need to decide what name you would like to give the scholarship fund. It is helpful if the scholarship is for a particular type of student, that it is reflected generally in the name. For example if it is for education majors then “Education” would be included in the name. Many persons want to honor or memorialize a family member or friend. Example: John and Martha Smith Education Scholarship

 Others would like to include their own name as part of the name. Example: John Smith Religion Scholarship.

Finally, you will work with a member of the Office of External Relations to draft written guidelines that clearly spell out the details of the scholarship.

  • May others who are interested in the scholarship I establish also make gifts?

Yes! Anyone may designate a gift to a specific scholarship fund. This is a common practice when a scholarship is established in honor or in memory of a loved one.

  • May I designate the student to receive the scholarship?

Because of IRS regulations, the donor cannot choose the student who is to receive the scholarship. The University must make the selection based on the guidelines established by the donor(s).

  • What gift resources do people use to start a scholarship?

Scholarship gifts may be made in many different ways through many different means including checks, credit cards, securities, real estate, monthly electronic payments, annuities, and even estate plans.

  • Once I establish of scholarship, will I hear from Trevecca about it?

If you establish an endowed scholarship fund, you will receive an annual statement regarding the earnings (or losses) of the fund. You will also receive information regarding the student(s) who were awarded the scholarship.

  • I have other questions. Who do I contact?

You may call the Vice President for External Relations at 615-248-1451, or the Senior Stewardship Officer and Director of Planned Giving at 615-248-1213.

How do I put Trevecca in my Will?

Planned Gifts

Please call the Director of Planned Giving at 615-248-1436 with questions.

How do I donate items or property to Trevecca?

Contact Peg Cooning, Vice President for External Relations at 615-248-1355 or

Who do I talk to about...

  • Planned giving
    Director of Planned Giving at 615-248-1436
  • Donor record information (receipts and tax statements)
    Coordinator of Advancement Services at 615-248-1413

I have other questions-who do I contact?

Call the Office of External Relations at 615-248-1355.