This person will report directly to the Engagement Officer for Alumni Engagement. The Graduate Assistant (GA) is responsible for assisting the Engagement Officer for AE in the overall management, event programming and administration of the alumni engagement program. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Social Media Management for Trevecca Alumni & Friends accounts
- Assist with the management of the Alumni Online Community
- Video production/editing for Alumni Website
- Event planning and management (including Homecoming, alumni gatherings, etc.)
- General administrative duties (i.e. answering phones, travel planning, keeping files)
- Serve as a liaison with the Events Team
- Serve as liaison to the Young Alumni Council and Senior Class
- Serve as a consistent on-campus presence for the Alumni Association
- Meet regularly with the Engagement Officer for Alumni Engagement and the Engagement Officer for Operations & Gift Stewardship
This person should be a graduate of Trevecca, preferably with digital marketing and leadership experience. We are looking for a friendly, self-starter who takes initiative and works with excellence and dependability. The GA for the Office of Alumni Engagement should have a deep love for the university and a willingness to learn and tell the Trevecca Story.
The GA for the Office of Alumni Engagement is expected to work 29.5 hours per week. Some travel, weekend and evening hours may be required.
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-campus housing provided (if applicable and available)
- Tuition remission (excluding Physician Assistant and Graduate Counseling programs)
- $1,000 monthly stipend