Graduate Enrollment Counselor
Graduate & Adult Enrollment
University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
The Enrollment Counselor for Graduate & Adult Enrollment is responsible for enrollment growth through the recruitment of incoming students at the bachelor’s and graduate level at Trevecca Nazarene University. The Enrollment Counselor will counsel prospective students throughout the admissions process from initial contact to matriculation. This is a full-time regular position that reports to the Director of Enrollment with salary and fringe benefits to be determined by the University.
This position requires regular office hours, but allows for 50% remote work. Some travel required, primarily in the greater Nashville area
The right candidate is driven, goal-oriented, relational, organized, collaborative and supportive of Trevecca’s Christ-centered focus and denominational stance. The right candidate demonstrates superior interpersonal skills, as well as excellent time management and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bring prospective student from point of inquiry to registration for Graduate & Adult Education programs, using proven recruitment methods as outlined in the SGCS Enrollment Counselor Manual
- Hold office hours for campus visits and meet with prospective students both in-person and virtually
- Attend recruiting events both online and in-person with a focus on enrollment growth
- Follow up promptly with prospective students through phone (call & text), email and mailings
- Enter and maintain accurate information in Recruit (CRM)
- Work directly with admissions office to track paperwork and update the system on progress
- Articulate financial aid estimate
- Articulate transcript reviews and recommend scheduling
- Generate leads by seeking referrals from prospective students, applicants, current students, and alumni
- Be inventive with new ideas that can help grow recruitment efforts
- Meet enrollment goals set by supervisor and leadership team
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- Experience in student recruitment or sales preferred
- Excellent communication skills (including written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Evidence of being goal oriented and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to multi-task
- Commitment to the mission of Trevecca Nazarene University
Interested parties who agree with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a current resume to Andrea Robinson at email@example.com.
Label email subject line: Graduate Enrollment Counselor
Please no agencies or telephone calls