Applicants should hold a doctorate in leadership studies, organizational leadership, or a related field. The ideal candidate will be a practitioner with experience in leadership roles and a strong commitment to teaching primarily online at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
This position will play a vital role in advancing our online Leadership Studies program. The successful candidate will:
- Develop and deliver dynamic and interactive online courses in leadership studies.
- Assess and provide timely feedback on student performance, fostering a collaborative and supportive online learning environment.
- Mentor and guide online students, leveraging technology to enhance the learning experience.
- Actively participate in online forums, discussion boards, and virtual meetings to maintain a strong online presence.
- Collaborate with the department to enhance the online curriculum and incorporate innovative teaching methodologies.
- While the primary focus is online instruction, face-to-face courses may be offered as needed.
Trevecca Nazarene University is a private, Christian, accredited institution committed to providing a comprehensive education rooted in Christian values. Our online academic programs foster scholarship, critical thinking, and meaningful worship, preparing students for leadership and service in various contexts, including the church, community, and the global arena. Located on a picturesque and historic campus just minutes from downtown Nashville, Tennessee, Trevecca offers a vibrant learning environment.
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy, statement of faith, and three letters of recommendation to the committee chair:
Kristin Bledsoe, EdD
Dean, School of Leadership & Interdisciplinary Studies
*Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.