Bachelor of Arts in Management and Leadership
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Management and Leadership exists to provide working adult students the opportunity to complete a college degree in a format particularly designed to meet their unique needs.
The curriculum is interdisciplinary, focusing on personal development and equipping students with practical management and leadership skills. The program integrates a Christian worldview and seeks to build servant leaders.
|Credits||Program Length & Starts||Extra Info|
VSCC Campus Enrollment Counselor
Trevecca Nazarene University
- Complete the online application (it's free!)
- Fill out the FAFSA to be considered for financial aid
- Request official transcripts from your previous institution
After you complete our online application, you'll be connected with an admissions counselor to walk you through the entire process and your next steps.
- Completion of at least 40 credit hours from an accredited institution
- 2.0 cumulative GPA for all prior coursework
- Some proficiency with computer technology and reliable access to technology throughout the program
If you feel you may not meet these requirements, please fill out the form on the right to be connected with an admissions counselor.
Want more information?
Fill out the form below and an enrollment counselor will contact you via email!