Bachelor of Arts in Management and Leadership
"When you say 'Trevecca,' it opens doors."
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Management and Leadership exists to provide working adult students the opportunity to complete a college degree in a format particularly designed to meet their unique needs.
The curriculum is interdisciplinary, focusing on personal development and equipping students with practical management and leadership skills. The program integrates a Christian worldview and seeks to build servant leaders.
|Credits||Program Length & Starts||Extra Info|
Next Start: September 13, 2018
VSCC Campus Enrollment Counselor
Trevecca Nazarene University
- Complete the online application.
- Send in your transcripts to Trevecca using this format
- You're done!
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we'll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
- Complete application.
- Complete FAFSA or appropriate reimbursement or payment plan agreements.
- Have earned a grade point average of 2.0 for all academic work completed.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 40 hours of semester credit from an accredited institution.
- All students are expected to have some proficiency with computer technology. Reliable access to technology will be required through the program.