Bachelor of Arts in Management and Human Relations
"When you say 'Trevecca,' it opens doors."
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Management and Human Relations exists to provide working adult students the opportunity to complete a college degree in a format particularly designed to meet their unique needs.
The curriculum is interdisciplinary and liberal arts in nature, with the major emphasis on general management and human relations skill building. The program integrates a Christian worldview and seeks to build servant leaders.
|Credits||Program Length & Starts||Extra Info|
Next Start: September 20th, 2016
Phone: (615) 442-6316
Fax: (615) 248-1700
- Complete the online application.
- Send in your transcripts to Trevecca using this format
- You're done!
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we'll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
- Complete application.
- Complete FAFSA or appropriate reimbursement or payment plan agreements.
- Have earned a grade point average of 2.0 for all academic work completed.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 40 hours of semester credit from an accredited institution.
- All students are expected to have some proficiency with computer technology. Reliable access to technology will be required through the program.