- BS, University of Tennessee Martin, 1969
- MAT, Middle Tennessee State University, 1975
- Master Plus 30, Western Kentucky University, 1993
- MSIS, University of Tennessee Knoxville, 2000
- Ed.D, Tennessee State University, 2008
Judy Bivens, from Henderson, Tennessee, coordinates the Instructional Resources Center in Waggoner Library and serves as Program Coordinator in the School of Education for the Master of Library and Information Science Program and accreditation assessment including NCATE. Prior to coming to Trevecca, she taught English and served as librarian and technology specialist at Gallatin High School in Gallatin, Tenn. She also served as an adjunct professor at Volunteer State Community College in Gallatin. Judy lives in Gallatin and has a married son and daughter and four grandsons.
Areas of Expertise