A decision about the location of ceremonies will be made as soon as possible prior to the time; however, it may not be made until 6:00 a.m. of Commencement morning. If we need to revert to this rain plan, an announcement will be posted on Trevecca's website (www.trevecca.edu) on the morning of May 6. In addition, up-to-date information will be made available via the official university Facebook and Twitter pages at facebook.com/TreveccaNazarene and @Trevecca.
Locations of Indoor Ceremonies
Commencement convocations will be held at 9:00 a.m. for the following groups in the stated locations:
- Traditional Undergraduate, Graduate Religion, and Christian Ministry - Moore Gymnasium
- Graduate Education (MEd, MAT), EdD (Education), EdS, and MOL - Trevecca Community Church Gymnasium
- MHR, General Studies, CIT, HIT, HCA, and Graduate Business (MSM, MBA, MSIT) - Convocation Center, Boone Business Building
- Physician Assistant, Graduate Counseling and PhD (Counseling) - Trevecca Community Church Sanctuary
Line-up Plans for Indoor Ceremonies
Graduates will line up in the following locations if the Rain Plan is used:
- Moore Gymnasium - Lower Level Hallway
- Trevecca Community Church Gymnasium – Hallway adjacent to the Gymnasium
- Convocation Center, Boone Business Building - Classroom Hallways
- Trevecca Community Church Sanctuary - Hallway adjacent to Sanctuary (alongside church offices)
- All programs with the exception of those in Moore Gymnasium - Enter the campus via the main entrance or the service entrance and park in the church parking lot, the North Drive AC lot, or the Benson parking lot (in front of Benson Hall).
- Programs in Moore Gymnasium - Enter the campus via Nance Lane and personnel will direct you to parking lots within a short distance of Moore Gymnasium.
- Handicapped parking - Some spaces will be available in the lots designated, but these spaces always fill up early.
- Other available parking - Behind residence halls (Wise, Tennessee, Georgia) and along Nance Lane.
Parking in the Event of Rain
If the inclement weather plan is used, it will be best for graduates and guests to park in those lots that are closest to the indoor ceremony they will attend.