A decision about the location of ceremonies will be made as soon as possible prior to the time. However, a decision may not be made until 6 a.m. on the morning of Commencement. If the rain plan goes into effect, an announcement will be posted on Trevecca's website (www.trevecca.edu) on the morning of May 4. In addition, up-to-date information will be made available via the official university Facebook and Twitter pages at facebook.com/TreveccaNazarene and @Trevecca.
Should the Inclement Weather Plan be implemented, seating will be more limited. Students should locate the rain plan tickets provided in their graduation/regalia packet. Available for pick-up April 29-May 2 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the campus bookstore, these packets contain the graduate's regalia, rain plan tickets, name card and Commencement handbook. Some students may have chosen to have the packet mailed to their home address or plan to pick it up on the morning of May 4.
Locations of Indoor Ceremonies
Commencement convocations will be held at 9 a.m. for the following groups in these locations:
- Traditional Undergraduate, Associate, BA General Studies, BA Psychology, CIT, HCA, Graduate Religion and Christian Ministry - Moore Gymnasium
- Graduate Education (MEd, MAT), EdD (Education) and EdS - Trevecca Community Church Gymnasium
- MHR/BML, MSIDT (Instructional Design & Tech), MSM, MBA and and MSHCLI (Health Care Leadership and Innovation) - Convocation Center, Boone Business Building
- Physician Assistant, Graduate Counseling, PhD (Counseling) and MOL - Trevecca Community Church Sanctuary
Line-up Plans for Indoor Ceremonies
Graduates will line up in the following locations if the Inclement Weather Plan is used:
- Moore Gymnasium - Lower Level Hallway
- Trevecca Community Church Gymnasium – Hallway adjacent to the Gymnasium
- Convocation Center, Boone Business Building - Classroom Hallways
- Trevecca Community Church Sanctuary - Hallway adjacent to Sanctuary (alongside church offices)
Parking in the Event of Rain
If the inclement weather plan is used, it will be best for graduates and guests to park in those lots that are closest to the indoor ceremony they will attend.
- Main Campus Entrance - Enter the campus via the main entrance or the service entrance and park in the church parking lot, the North Drive AC lot, or the Benson parking lot (in front of Benson Hall).
- Nance Lane - Enter the campus via Nance Lane and personnel will direct you to parking lots within a short distance of Moore Gymnasium.
- Handicapped parking – Parking is limited in all lots. Please arrive at 8:00 a.m. as these spaces always fill up early.
- Other available parking - Behind residence halls (Wise, Tennessee, Georgia) and along Nance Lane, behind the Jackson Center of Music and Worship Arts, and Polk Avenue lot.