University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
Trevecca Nazarene University recognizes the importance of providing innovative undergraduate and graduate programs for adult learners and has a strong track record of serving nontraditional students since 1987. The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies provides education opportunities through face-to-face delivery in Nashville, Columbia, Gallatin, and Tullahoma and/or fully online.
The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies invites applications for part-time adjunct faculty positions for the discipline areas of Marketing for the location of Nashville main campus, Gallatin, Tullahoma and Columbia, TN. At location(s) these 6-week courses are offered to undergraduate adult learners in four-hour blocks in the evenings.
- Possess a graduate degree with a minimum of 18 credit hours in marketing
- Have industry experience in the marketing field
- Have experience that relates to the area of teaching and engages adult learners
- Be a Christian who aligns with the Church of the Nazarene’s doctrines and abides by the principles of conduct
- Be an active member of a local church
- Be proficient in using technology such as Microsoft Office programs and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Please no agencies