University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies invites applications for adjunct faculty positions for the discipline area of Marketing for the following locations: Nashville main campus and Tullahoma (Motlow campus), TN. These 6-week courses are offered to graduate students in four-hour blocks in the evenings.
- Possess a doctorate degree (DBA, PhD), with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in marketing
- Have industry experience in the marketing field
- Have experience that relates to the area of teaching and engaging adult learners
- Be a Christian who aligns with the Church of the Nazarene’s doctrines and abides by the principles of conduct
- Be an active member of a local church
- Be proficient in using technology such as Microsoft Office programs and Learning Management Systems (LMS)