University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
Trevecca Nazarene University recognizes the importance of providing innovative undergraduate and graduate programs for adult learners and has a strong track record of serving nontraditional students since 1987. The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies provides education opportunities through face-to-face delivery in Nashville, Gallatin, and Tullahoma and/or fully online.
The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies invites applications for part-time adjunct faculty positions for the discipline area of Health Care Leadership and Innovation for the online Master of Health Sciences program. These courses are offered in a six-week accelerated format.
- Possess a terminal degree with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in any of the following disciplines: Healthcare Leadership, Health Care Operations and Delivery Systems, Healthcare Finance and Budgeting, Value-Based Management, Health Reform, Health Technology and Organizational Behavior and Change or related disciplines
- Be a Christian who aligns with the Church of the Nazarene’s doctrines and abides by the principles of conduct
- Be an active member of a local church
- Have experience that relates to the area of teaching and engages adult learners
- Be proficient in using technology such as Microsoft Office programs and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a completed Faculty/Administrator Application, a curriculum vitae, and unofficial transcripts together in one email with name in subject line to Ms. Eda Çako-Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no agencies