Adjunct Faculty – Physical Science
School of Graduate and Continuing Studies
Trevecca Nazarene University
University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
Trevecca Nazarene University recognizes the importance of providing innovative undergraduate and graduate programs for adult learners and has a strong track record of serving nontraditional students since 1987. The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies provides education opportunities through face-to-face delivery in Jackson, Columbia, Gallatin, Nashville, and Tullahoma and/or fully online.
The School of Graduate and Continuing Studies invites applications for part-time adjunct faculty positions for the discipline area of Physical Science for the location of Nashville main campus, and online. At location, these courses are offered to adult learners in four-hour blocks in the evening, one night per week, for six weeks. Online, these courses are offered asynchronously over six weeks.
- Possess a regionally accredited graduate degree with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in Physics, Chemistry, or Pharmacology.
- Be a Christian who aligns with the Church of the Nazarene’s doctrines and abides by the principles of conduct
- Be an active member of a local church
- Have experience that relates to the area of teaching and engages adult learners
- Be proficient in using technology such as Microsoft Office programs and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a completed Faculty/Administrator Application, a curriculum vitae, and unofficial transcripts together in one email with the full name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no agencies