Curriculum Coordinator, School of Graduate and Continuing Studies (SGCS)
The Curriculum Coordinator coordinates functions involving textbooks, syllabi, and end of course evaluations for programs serviced by the School of Graduate and Continuing Studies, which includes non-traditional programs comprised of adult undergraduate and graduate programs delivered online, on campus and at off-site locations. The curriculum coordinator assumes additional general duties as assigned by the Director of Academic Services in the School of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinates all textbook functions
- Develops and maintains list of books needed for nontraditional programs and courses
- Generates list for each course from the program directors
- Finds ISBN number, publisher, author, and title
- Maintains the book list and student notification to comply with federal policy
- Adoption of textbooks through the University designated bookstore vendor
- Tracks inventory and cost of books and materials for each program.
- Provides report of monthly inventory taken of books for each program
- Records and files cost of each book and running total of purchases made during the fiscal year
- Updates all course information with course materials and book changes
2. Administers End of Course Evaluations through the designated vendor
3. Coordinates syllabi
- Oversee syllabi and curriculum for consistency and accuracy
- Collect syllabi for face-to-face and online courses.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in higher education
- Good organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills to manage processes
- Positive outlook to effectively motivate people and ability to work in an enthusiastic team environment
- Excellent communication skills (including face to face, telephone, video-conferencing)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities enumerated are all essential job functions. Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter and resume to: JNorfleet@trevecca.edu.
Please no agencies or telephone calls.