University Mission Statement
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
The digital copywriter position is a contract role.
Trevecca is searching for a digital copywriter to help elevate our digital content for lead generation. This position helps develop and implement the University’s digital strategy on an ongoing basis, focused on prospective students while ensuring brand and message continuity. This position will work independently on projects prioritized by the Director of Digital Marketing and will collaborate with team members in the Office of Marketing on projects for multiple departments and areas of the university.
- Building a deep understanding of our target audiences and using it to inform content
- Strategizing and writing website copy and email nurture campaigns, focusing on specific target audiences
- Strategizing and writing landing page and ad copy for paid advertising, focusing on specific target audiences
- Liaise with marketing and recruitment teams, among other university stakeholders, to brainstorm and collaborate on ideas and concepts
- Collaborating with the content team to copyedit and proofread other materials when needed
- Ensuring brand continuity in all projects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or other relevant degree
- Minimum 3 years of marketing/promotional writing experience
- Experience copywriting, editing and proofreading for web
- Experience with writing for specific target audiences
- Proficiency in AP style
- Project management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy
Interested parties who are in agreement with the mission and values of Trevecca Nazarene University should send a cover letter, resume and a minimum of 3 marketing writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes without writing samples will not be considered.
Please no agencies or calls.